Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick Update

I was sick all week last week with the stomach flu. I'm willing myself into wellness by the arrival Christmas, however!! While sick I managed to get all the last of our presents wrapped (with the hubbs help of course!) and now we are set for Christmas- all 3 of them!!

One tradition I wanted to incorporate for little Ella's sake is a Christmas story book about Jesus' birth. I haven't been out to the shops to look around yet and may just wait for them to go on sale afterward. If you have any suggestions, please leave your comment!

As far as photography goes, I plan to add some final touches to my fashion portfolio this January. I still hope to shoot for OMM and Mode. In the mean time I have found myself in rapture of my beautiful daughter. Here are some shots I took of her this month:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: