Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seniors Design, Blog and More!

So, the new Seniors Blog is up and running and while I would LOVE to have my seniors take a sneak peak, I am keeping the ribbon tied on the site until May 15th as well! You will notice that I have watermarked todays post with my new branding, created by Jelani Memory. I can't wait for you to see the rest of his designs incorporated into both new sites and all our new products.
The launch of my new site and blog represents a brand new beginning and opportunity for Portland's high school students. I hope to break out of the boring mold that has been Senior Portraits into something more daring, more bold and definitely fashion forward.
I can't wait for the class of 2011 to experience what Lavenda Seniors refers to as "the model experience". We are waiting to book you for a personalized, outdoor shoot, a professional, camera friendly makeup application and an experience you will find nowhere else!
Here is one of our beautiful Senior Reps, Shelby: Class of 2011 at Powell Butte, where we had a super fun-in-the-sun shoot last weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

THE PEPPERLING'S said...

Lavenda, I love these pictures. Jealous! I wish my senior pictures looked like this! :)

Lavenda Memory said...

thanks! I always think the same thing... where were the cool photographers back when we were graduating? haha. pass the word on to any seniors you may know ( :

Stefanie Pepperling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.