Friday, May 14, 2010

Lavenda Seniors Launch in just 1 day!!!

Tomorrow is the official launch of my new, "Lavenda Seniors" business. I am so excited to connect with Portland's awesome teens. May 15th is also the cut-off date for all my senior rep shoots and I will actually be traveling to Eugene for one last shoot.
Once the new Seniors Website and blog are published, I will no longer be posting full length previews from senior shoots. I may post a fave here or there, but you will need to add my new blog to your reader to follow up on most future Seniors info ( :

For Seniors still looking for a sweet deal on their Senior Photos, please check back here on June 1st, when I'll be posting my summer specials.

Here is a sneak peak at our last shoot with La Salle's Senior Rep, Riley:
Photobucket

No comments: