Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jessica and Evan - Portland Engagement Photography

This engagement shoot with Jessica and Evan almost didn't happen! Between both of them living on the east coast, and Evan's demanding job, they weren't sure they'd be able to make it happen this summer. And then I would have missed out on meeting them in person till their wedding!

I'm so glad we made it happen though! Jessica impressed me at our first meeting with her polished style and then really wowed me when she busted out some killer heels at the shoot. I mean, yes, I am one to wear heels to the grocery store, but most hipsters glare at me as I pick out my organic vegies a proud 4 inches taller.

Jessica and Evan were so funny and adorable. I felt like I was shooting stills for a love montage in a Romantic Comedy. They just kind of quietly cuddled and murmered to one another as I snapped away. Of course, I couldn't help but to butt in and exclaim how adorable they were, at which point they would both sort of blush and giggle. Well, Evan is a guy, so he doesn't giggle. I guess he would have laughed. But anyhow, it was easy peasy to capture these two in candid moments. I have to say, I am definitely looking forward to shooting their wedding next year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh and I couldn't help but post a shot of those amazing heels!

Photobucket

Portland Engagement Photographer Lavenda Memory

2 comments:

Samantha Clarke said...

gorgeous! i love the heels too! well done! :)

Lavenda Memory said...

Thanks Samantha! ( :