Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Marathon

So I have been trying to blog weekly, if not bi-weekly this summer. I believe I succeeded most months, but for some reason the past couple of weeks I've been hard pressed to find the time. Of course, I run both this blog AND my Lavenda Seniors blog. So that's double blogging duty. Yep.

Things have been really good as far as business goes. I've been booking lots of weddings and engagement shoots, as well as headshots and model book updates. I'm always so excited to get to know the folks who gravitate towards my work. Here's a couple shots of new model, Brian Seward, who after booking his shoot- realized we are old school mates:

Photobucket
Photobucket

On a personal note, my brother came into town for the weekend to run the Portland marathon. He and his friends crashed here and then we all went to see him finish the race on Sunday. Here are some shots of him getting ready, killing a stink bug for me the night before and then all of us at the race the next day:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: