Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Softer Things - Portland Beauty Photographer

So, I am putting together 6-7 pieces for my show this March. The pieces will be up for all of March, but the reception is March 4th so mark your calendars!

As I work out my inspirations this winter, I find myself gravitating towards nature. Even rain seems to be less of an evil and more of a collaborator these days. Anyhow, here are some shots from a recent shoot with Edge Agency's Megan Hodge.

Photobucket

It literally poured the entire day, which meant we had to shoot under cover for the first 3 looks. The second half of our shoot was quite the test of my team's spirits. I think we managed really well, however! I'm posting the shot of my assistant Nick Wilson keeping cover for poor Megan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Portland Beauty Photographer Lavenda Memory

No comments: