Saturday, June 2, 2012

Portland Fashion Photographer: Guest Blogger on Solestruck!

Hyper. Vental. Lating. As I. Write this...
Can you believe it? My very most tip, top favorite shoes store EVER has asked me, grown up southerner from po-dunk town in Texas, to be a guest blogger on their main Solestruck blog! Heeeellllls yes!
I can't tell you how honored I am (oh wait, yes I can: SO EFFING HONORED) to blog slash journal a mini-photo-diary series about my recent trip to New York. 
For those of you who didn't know, I actually stayed with Solestruck's Brand Manager, Ty McBride during my week in Brooklyn and had a little shoe party whilst chillen in his flat. He basically gave me rein to shoot with all the latest goodies, including some beautiful fully- be-studded- rockstar Jeffries, Doc's, Senso's and the works!
So for those of you who are interested in NYC, fashion, and shoes... and interested in lots of photos on both subjects... please do check out their blog over the next couple weeks for my few guest appearances.

Speaking of Solestruck...

Check out these sweet little road trotters I'll be donning this summer:

Photobucket

Less sweet and more edgy but EQUAL standing in their walkability factor are these amazeballs studded wedges I will order soon...

Photobucket

So stay tuned for more photos, more adventures, more shoe posts ya'll!

No comments: