Friday, November 9, 2012

Portland Fashion Photographer: New Branding, New Site

Yes, it's true. I am kind of the worst person ever and always forget to do my follow-up blog posts. Here I am- being absolutely awesome, however- showing you my new website built by the fabulous Jelani Memory. You can check out my work here and my facebook book page of course... Tumblr, Instagram, et cetera. You KNOW the list goes on and on and on and on...

Photobucket

Let's see... some other updates: I am shooting an event for Rhapsody boutique this weekend. I was pretty excited to meet Zanita, the fabulous store-owner, a couple weeks back through Shoreh, another client I shot for earlier this year. (Yay for referrals!)
She offered me the chance to feature my work in her store, which is a work of art in itself and I was capital "H" honored to oblige! If you're interested, please come see a few pieces of my work blown up on her walls this winter. If the damned printers get on it, that'll be as soon as this weekend.

Anyhow, here's a zippy article on the event and yes, I am even briefly mentioned! Gotta love a shout out from Portland's famous fashion editor, Eden Dawn!

Photobucket



No comments: