Friday, August 16, 2013

Fashion with Kelly: Bohemian Vibes

This look goes out to all the free-spirited chicks who like to keep it edgy (or those who would like to!).

When I go out shopping, I aim to find sexy/cool pieces to integrate into my wardrobe but often find myself drawn toward babydoll dresses and innocent looking frocks. This makes me end up looking more like a dorky kid than a sultry vixen. 
Am I over thinking it? Possibly. Did I come up with a solution anyway? Absolutely.

To keep this white, gauzy shift from looking too angelic, I paired it with blacks & neutrals in interesting materials. The studded boots, the drippy crocheted necklace, and a boho felt hat give off that mysterious, witchy woman vibe, which I love! The key is to start off "flower child" with the main attraction and to balance it out with tough accessories.
Shop the Look:
Big Floppy Hat by Topshop
Leather & Brass Sunburst Earrings by House of Harlow 1960
Black Oval Cocktail Ring by Elizabeth and James
Studded Leather Ankle Boot by Frye

xoxo,

Kelly

No comments: