Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion with Kelly: Fresh to Death

Honestly, I cannot recall a time where I have been so excited about jeans: from waxed jeans, to stretchy skinny jeans, to the unique patterned ones, it seems we have finally arrived in an age where designers are attempting to flatter all figures. When I first found out about the boyfriend-style jean a few years ago, I felt quite bummed because a girl with curves cannot usually pull off baggy styles such as these. But after trying a few pairs on recently, I'm sold. I paired this distressed style with a smart duo of grey glasses & a button-up, while keeping the accessories rather grand. This makes for a great outfit to take out to happy hour with your lady crew or to debut at a fun weekend event.  
Shop the Look:
Faded Boyfriend Jeans by rag & bone
Black Leather Tote by Alexander Wang
Amethyst Ring by Unearthen
Black Beanie by American Apparel
Sequined Heel by Maison Martin Margiela

xoxo,

Kelly


No comments: