Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Before and After

It's hard to believe that such a beautiful girl would need post-touch ups for a beauty shot. But as you have seen in my past posts, most models need some kind of "clean up".

In this particular case, I found myself wanting something a little more moody and contrasty than my original lighting allowed. In this photo, the first thing I did was to clean up any blemishes, followed with a skin smoother to both her face and shoulders. Afterward I created shadows behind her to more easily draw the viewer to her face. Of course, lastly, I created a color curve layer to compliment this particular model and photo.

Model: Morayma
MUA: Diane Johnson


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I think it is so great that you show your before and after. It shows that you don't have an ego about you and that you want to invite people to learn from you. You are just as great in person as I would have imagined from your beautiful work and writing. Thanks for sharing. BEAUTIFUL shot! Kathy