Friday, March 20, 2009

Project Grow a Baby

Photobucket

I am very excited to post a couple last shots of a "before baby belly" me.
Since I will be documenting these crazy changes of Project Grow a Baby, I thought I should start with my favorite shot by Aaron Galeotti from our shoot earlier this week. I guess we could call this my 21/2 month marker!
Aaron is a fabulous photographer who's interests not only include photography but food as well! I will have to get back to you about the name, but his family has just opened a new- soon to be- Italian restaurant just outside of Portland! I will have to put a link up for all of you Italian food lovers! In addition to meeting Aaron this week, I also had the pleasure of meeting a fellow photographer, who opened her studio space to us for the shoot, Kathy Carlisle. Her photography has a refreshing quality to it, that I think a lot of my family friends will enjoy! Anyhow, I want to end this post with a great, big Thank You! to Terri Lodge, founder of Blush Premier, an amazing makeup artist and friend who made me feel absolutely lovely on our shoot last week! Thanks Terri! You're the best ( :

Lavenda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for the fun day and inspiration. You are beautiful inside and out and I can't wait to meet that ridiculously gorgeous baby of yours:) Here's to a growing belly and waiting for those first flutters of movement!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Note to self...make sure that you are signed in to Google reader before you comment as your husband about how beautiful someone is;) It's me Kathy:)

Lavenda Memory said...

haha. that took me a few to sort out. thanks kathy!

Travis Wagar said...

Beautiful as always