Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 Months Along... Sex Prediction


So, my belly is finally starting to round out. I am very excited for it to grow into a little baby ball. ( : Don't worry, I'll be posting belly photos asap!
I recently took a Chinese Prediction test for the baby's sex! I'm trying to not get to excited about it, but the prediction came out as... (drum roll please)... A GIRL!!!
So, I know that that is not enough information to justify a pink and yellow shopping spree for baby, but my excitement is growing even more as the "sex ultra sound" day approaches!

To try your hand at a simplified version of the chinese predictor (between 80%-90% accurate) just click on Chinese Predictor.

1 comment:

Yoli said...

I am so happy for you, I am wishing you the best. Whatever sex the baby is going to be one lucky child with such a creative Mom.