Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cheap Finds at Goodwill!

On my way back from the seamstress today I stopped by the Tigard goodwill and came across some GREAT finds! I posted just one of the wooden paintings for Ella's room last week, but I've got a whole little collection brewing for the final wall mount ( :
Here are some new additions as well as a swatch of the paint color we finally decided on (the color is called antigua aqua but it's not showing up as bright as should):
Photobucket

I also found this really cool, retro hanging for a friend of mine who loves butterflies:
Photobucket
It's a stretched print ( :

Next find is this FABULOUS wooden piece. This will go in a hallway somewhere!
It's taking me a while, but I'm finally getting a cohesive theme and feel going in our home ( :



Last, is this great little throw that seems to match my new rocker perfectly! It's a pottery barn pillow that came with a larger one just like it for only $8.99!!!


PS J just finished our side table and here's a quick snapshot of that:

No comments: