Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christine Marie - Portland Head Shots

I'm very excited to post this shot of my fabulous makeup artist, Christine Marie. Christine is the artistic trifecta of photography, makeup and modeling. She dabbles and wows in all three areas and after our tag-team shoot yesterday, I can now say I've experienced all three of her talents first hand.

Christine and I did a photo trade since I am in need of a good smiling headshot and her modeling agency, Heffner, is requesting some photo updates for her portfolio. Headshots are kind of a challenge for me, because I don't normally like photos of myself smiling. I guess I feel old.

Anyhow, Christine managed to supersede my expectations 10 fold (wow I've always wanted to say 10 fold) and gave me more than plenty of great options to choose from. Here are a couple shots from our shoot yesterday:

Christine:
Photobucket

My New Headshot:
Photobucket

Portland Portrait and Headshot Photographer Lavenda Memory

No comments: