Sunday, January 13, 2013

Portland Fashion Photographer: Self Portraits

Gosh, I remember back in the day when a tripod and remote were my best friends. Or my only friends, haha. I didn't have photography subjects back then so I practiced everything on myself. Anyhow... it sort of lost it's magic and I think I kind of forgot about the fun and ease a tripod brings to a self- portrait shoot.
I have been blogging my outfits on a separate shoot called "Lavenda's Closet", but quickly realized it wouldn't be frequent enough to hold it's own. Instead of posting solely there, I will be combining these shoots with my LAVENDA blog- right here!
Now that I have rediscovered my tripod, this will be a lot easier and hopefully more frequent.

So, for Christmas this year I found myself overwhelmed with the amount of presents that were "spot-on", like this Marc Jacobs clutch from my little brother.

Photobucket
These green trousers from JCREW were another favorite my husband, Jelani. The beanie came in my stocking from Santa, heehee.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The tank underneath is by TART, the cardigan from Rhapsody Boutique by LA Made, and the "L" necklace from Nordstrom.
Photobucket
These TBA platforms are a fun little treat I picked up at the Solestruck Sample sale. There were marked down like 90%.
Photobucket

I can't wait for Spring to arrive so that I can wear these outfits for more than a quick run outside. It's cold enough to snow these days, but not quite wet enough... PS Check out Kelly Peach for hair color and cuts. She did my beautiful new auburn look!

No comments: