Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Portland Fashion Photographer: Polaroids + Lookbooks

Whew! No new outfit posts quite yet, but I did some collaborate styling for an editorial shoot with Boon Rodriguez last week and will post some of those photos once they are released.
What I do have to share is my 1 line wish list, which is this fabulous "polaroid" aka instant camera by FUJI.
 photo ScreenShot2013-02-13at13153PM_zps2ae8a389.png

I have been dying to incorporate a touch of film to my shoots. I have a roll from a Holga STILL lying around from years ago, so I figure actual film-film is not my thang. I'll do better to have some insta-fun in my hands. My anniversary is a couple weeks away AND my birthday is in May so chances of this showing up with a little blue bow are high.

Bookings and gigs have been crazy lately. Crazy good. I just finished shooting a fashion film for Ms Wood that will be featured in the Fade to Light fashion show this month. I'm ecstatic about this film and can't be more happy with the collaborative effort it took to make it happen. I also just booked 3 lookbook shoots... One with Tied Up + Tousled, The Portland Garment Factory House Line, and Shop Adorn. Additionally, I'm shooting a promotional campaign for Phagans this Spring, so we are in the pre-productions stages for that. Oh! And I met with the fabulous designer, Shannon Welsh, who is itching to shoot a fashion film this Spring/Summer so who's to tell what's in store for us there!

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-13at14918PM_zps6dafc8d3.png

My photo of Zoe Sherman of Ryan Artists for Shannon Welsh, 2012

It's busy season and I will blog a little less, but my facebook page is a great place to keep up on casting notices and booking updates. Can't wait to share some pretty photos/ films in the months to come!

No comments: