Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fashion with Kelly: All Black Everything

I have come across a serious style quandary as we enter the hottest months of the year. My no fail look, the head-to-toe  black outfit, has become seriously sloppy and uncomfortable when I walk out the door into the summer heat. Let me tell you, skinny black jeans & black ankle boots can be downright painful when the sun is pounding down.

Is there a cure? I had almost convinced myself "no," until a moment of fashion brilliance came to me today. The only way to remedy this dilemma is to take this look to the night

I decided to forgo the classic LBD for a more daring look, pairing this sleek black romper with patent heels -- even though you will be showing off miles of leg, the high neckline keeps this look demure. With just the right accessories, any lady can go forth feeling bold & sexy, conquering any moonlit occasion.

Shop the Look:
High Neck Playsuit by Topshop
Bao Bao clutch by Issey Miyake
Crystal Spike Earrings bCorrine Anestopoulos

xoxo,

Kelly

No comments: