Monday, July 8, 2013

Teen Vogue: Beauty Look of the Day

I just realized that I forgot to share some recent (and fabulous) news:

I was featured in Teen VOGUE as a "beauty look of the day" blogger!

As you may know, I try and blog my personal fashion frequently through Lavenda's Closet and have been keeping it up for a couple years... I never expected to find my face on the TeenVOGUE blog and feel so thankful for the mini-team who made that happen!

Unfortunately, the post was really short and they did not credit the talented, Janelle Hayden who did my hair and makeup for my bio image and Travis Geny, who snapped this shot during a shoot session.


 photo forblogmevogue_zps06e2d744.jpg

They asked me how I had styled my hair the morning of the interview, but in the photo featured it was the fabulous, Janelle who did her magic! 

No comments: