Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fashion with Kelly: Fly Your Flag

Before we dive into what might be the quintessential outfit for a Fourth of July bash, allow me to introduce myself: I'm Kelly, Lavenda's new fashion photography intern -- lovely to meet you all! 

Over these next few months, I look forward to curating sartorial eye-candy & showing you behind the scenes on Lavenda's photo shoots (more on that later this week). 


Today's outfit is inspired by the "all-American darling". Hints of red, white, and blue make this ensemble fitting for any festivities that tomorrow may bring, but each element itself should feel right at home mixing & matching with your summer wardrobe. Something tells me it is going to be a scorching season, so we might as well enjoy it basking in the sun -- fashionably, of course. 

Shop the Look: 
Retro Red Knit Bikini at Bona Drag
Levi Cut Off Shorts at Free People (or a quick DIY project, too!)
Woven Dip-Dyed Tote at Need Supply Co.

xoxo,

Kelly

No comments: