Saturday, October 20, 2012

Deja Vu Fashion Show

Shot my first official "event" for my much beloved, Solestruck. The gals contacted me a couple weeks before the event and since I was planning on seeing the show AND planning to bring my camera, it seemed like fate! I have to say... having permission to act like an invasive, weirdo at a show- (I mean, HELLO- who doesn't want a free pass to stalk the fashionables and take their picture?) is A for awesome. Of course, my client being a SHOE store, I found myself crawling around the floor half the night grabbing shots of people's shoes. But who can complain? The shoes were to die for. Here are just a few grab-shots I took. You can see actual photos of the show here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: