Monday, October 22, 2012

Sick Week(s)

I have been in this "sick fog" for about 3 weeks now. My 3 year old daughter just started pre-school last month and between her pre-school germs and my busy-equals-stressful summer I am finding myself knocked on my ass for pretty much this entire Fall season. (So far anyhow).
The silver lining of it all? I get to be at home, snuggled up with tissues and hot tea at my work desk.


Photobucket
Motivated by premier boredom, I finally published my new photography website during this sick spell and also updated my blog and tumblr sites. If you haven't checked it out, here IT IS. Designed by the very talented Jelani Memory. While I am looking forward to a time when I am not a proximity slave to bathrooms-thus toilet paper- thus the ability to wipe my sniffly nose, I am not altogether unhappy with these past few weeks of under the weather catch up!